What to bring
Don’t forget your…
- Entry ticket (or print out of email confirmation)
- Money and bank card – please note, we don’t have a cash dispenser on site although some traders accept card payments
- Clothing and footwear for appropriate weather – check the forecast before you come, wellies are always a good idea!
- Mobile Phone and battery charger (we don’t have charging facilities on site)
- Sun cream
- Refillable water bottle – free drinking water will be available from Bristol Water on site
- Reusable coffee cups as we have banned single use ones (mugs will be on sale)
- Any medication you might require
- You can bring a small camping stove but you will need to use it in the dedicated cooking area in the campsite due to fire regulations
- If you purchased locals tickets remember to bring photo ID and proof of address.