What to bring
Don’t forget your…
- Entry ticket (or print out of email confirmation)
- Money and bank card – please note, we don’t have a cash dispenser on site although some traders accept card payments
- Clothing and footwear for appropriate weather – check the forecast before you come, wellies are always a good idea!
- Mobile phone and battery charger (we don’t have charging facilities on site)
- Sun cream and sun hat. And yes, we will be providing more shade than last year
- Tent, sleeping bags, mats, rugs and torch (glamping has now sold out).
- Refillable water bottle – free drinking water will be available from Bristol Water on site
- Reusable coffee cups as we have banned single use ones (mugs will be on sale)
- You can bring a small sturdy camping stove. The grass is EXTREMELY dry and highly flammable so please don’t bring stoves that can easily topple over or have large flames. We want you to be able to have a cuppa at camp but would ask you that you keep an eye on it at all times. Any stoves that are deemed to be too dangerous will be confiscated to ensure the safety of everyone.
- If you purchased locals tickets remember to bring photo ID and proof of address.
- Any medication you might require
- Elton John costume for Sunday (remember there will be prizes)
- Generosity (part of the reason Luke set up the festival was to raise money for charity)