Here are the conditions of the ticket. Boring maybe, but important!
T&Cs of sale:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase, unless the event is cancelled.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Animals are not permitted on site.
- Strictly no glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 25 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- Valley Fest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
- Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Friday and Saturday night.
- All vehicles and people entering site will be liable to be searched.
- There are only Sunday day tickets available.
- Festival-goers should be aware that Valley Fest takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage