- Generators are not permitted – there is plenty of good music so you won’t need your own!
- There will be no vehicle movements of any kind in the campervan field or campsite during the festival
- We cannot save spaces for people, pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
- No sound systems will be permitted on site
- Only purpose built caravans, campervans and trailer tents will be permitted – modified trailers or other vehicles will not be allowed access to the campsite. Estate cars, vans and any other vehicles not designed with in-built sleeping facilities will not be allowed access to the campsite
- Please be considerate when pitching your tent. There are no specific pitch sizes but if you arrange your tents in such a way to take up more than a reasonable amount of space for your group you will be asked to re pitch or take some of your tents down
- In the event of needing assistance, medical or otherwise, please contact any steward or member of campsite staff who can radio for assistance
- Festival attendees will be issued with a wrist band. Don’t remove it as you won’t be provided with another and will be removed from site. Campervan pass holders will have a campervan wrist band which will allow you to the campervan field.
- Please remain vigilant for fire safety in order to keep yourselves and others around you safe – especially if we have another scorcher like last year, fingers crossed.
- Don’t camp in the firelanes in the camping field. These are vital for your saftey and your tents will be removed if found blocking a fire lane or track
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
- lease ensure your party know the location of all the facilities, including first aid and how to gain help in the event of an emergency
FIRES & BBQS
Open fires and BBQs of any kind are strictly forbidden. We have some beautiful firepits in the arena to warm yourselves by, and lots of delicious food.