We have got a stonking Christmas gift opportunity for you over on our Facebook page. Check it out and tag someone you’d like to share the 12 treats of Christmas with.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Valley Fest Ltd and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary but the winners must both like the Valley Fest Facebook page.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 18th December at noon 2019.
- The winner: The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entry submissions. The winners will be announced in the Valley Fest newsletter on 19th December. The decision of Valley Fest Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December, Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right to pick a new winner, who will be emailed (without liability to the original winner).
- The Prize: There is one prize which consists of a pair of adult weekend Valley Fest tickets, a 2 person bell tent with view of the lake, 2 feast tickets, 2 facials, 2 Yeo Valley breakfasts, 2 Valley Fest t shirts, 2 Valley Fest water bottles, 2 Valley Fest bags, 2 Story burgers, a bottle of Aldwick Estate fizz, some goodies in your bell tent and a tour of back stage by one of the Valley Fest team. With exception of the festival tickets, which will be emailed ahead of the event, all the other prizes will be redeemable at Valley Fest 2020 (31st July – 2nd Aug)
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Valley Fest Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the unlikely event that some elements of the prize need to change (due to unforeseen circumstances), Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize(s) with something else at the festival of a similar value.